[ale] OT: DVD Rental

Klepinger, Aaron Aaron.Klepinger at CompuCredit.com
Wed Nov 3 09:24:08 EST 2004

Last I checked, if you have your card you can use it at any location.  They
scan your card which matches you to their database.  It just takes a few
minutes.

However, if you don't have your card, the store where you opened your
account must look up your #.  If you haven't used your card in 3 months,
they won't have it in the system, according to Blockbuster on Roswell Rd.
about a year or 2 ago when I asked.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Wells [mailto:jb at sourceillustrated.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 4:01 PM
To: cfowler at outpostsentinel.com; Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
Cc: ale at ale.org
Subject: Re: [ale] OT: DVD Rental

Christopher Fowler said:
> I've canceled by Blockbuster account for 2 reasons.
>
> #1.  Distribution Demographics
> #2.  It is only valid at the store you sign up.  Which makes #1
>   a pita.

Huh?  I've been using the same account I signed up for in Little Rock, AR,
5 years ago at various locations since, including Atlanta, GA, Destin, FL,
and Greensboro, NC.  Is this something new?

PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL  information that is intended only for use by
the   named recipient. If you are not the named recipient,  any disclosure,
dissemination, or action based on   the contents of this message is
prohibited. In such  case please notify us and destroy and delete all