[ale] [khutton at longitudegroup.com: Hiring SENIOR Unix Administrators with backup experience for Full Time positions]

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Nov 1 16:37:32 EST 2004

In case anyone can use.  Contact her directly.

----- Forwarded message from Kim Hutton <khutton at longitudegroup.com> -----

From: Kim Hutton <khutton at longitudegroup.com>
To: Robert at rdlg.net
Subject: Hiring SENIOR Unix Administrators with backup experience for Full Time positions
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 15:50:20 -0500

   Link: [1]File-List

   Hello,

   My name is Kim Hutton and I am a Technical Recruiter.  I am currently
   looking for 15 Unix Administrators/Engineers for full time Permanent
   positions on the East Coast.  These positions will involve 75% travel all
   on the East Coast.  You will go through intensive EMC training when you
   start to bring you up to speed on EMC Symmetrix and Clariion storage
   arrays.  The travel will be 75% where you will fly out on Mondays and
   return on Friday's being home every weekend.  You will be home every
   weekend!  You will not travel every week but most.  You can live in any
   city near the East coast that is near an airport.

   These positions include excellent benefits!  The salary range for these
   positions is between $70-100k depending on skill, experience, and
   certifications.

   BENEFITS to these positions:

   EXCELLENT Benefits

   Paid Vacations

   Full Medical

   Full Dental

   401K

   Free Security Clearance through Government(DOD)

   Very Competitive Salary

   Paid in depth Training on EMC Symmetrix, Clariion, Celerra, and all
   software Paid Labs each year staying fresh on latest products

   If you are a match for these skills and interested please do the

   following:

   If you or anyone you know is interested in these positions please:

   1) Submit your Resume in MS Word.

   2) Include daytime phone #.

   3) Include availability.

   4) Include desired Salary.

   5) Will you travel?  How much?

   6) Will you relocate if it is paid?

   7) Are you clearable for DOD Clearance? (Clean Background, No felony's, No
   DUI, No Bancruptcy)

   Sincerely,

   Kim Hutton
   The Longitude Group, LLC
   3565 Piedmont Road
   3 Piedmont Center, Suite 210
   Atlanta, GA  30305
   Direct-404-846-5152

   [2]khutton at longitudegroup.com
   [3]www.longitudegroup.com

References

   Visible links
   1. cid:filelist.xml at 01C4C02A.7D7BA0B0
   2. mailto:khutton at longitudegroup.com
   3. http://www.longitudegroup.com/

----- End forwarded message -----

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar