[ale] INSTALL FEST

Charles Shapiro charles.shapiro at nubridges.com
Mon Nov 1 11:55:04 EST 2004

Yea Verily. I had to leave before the Wings came, alas. But I was most
pleased to actually get my Radio Card halfway workin'. Perhaps Stephen
can remind me of the driver I should be using instead of orinoco_cs in
order to get Monitor Mode workin'?

I promise promise I'll have the pictures I took on the TWiki before the
end of the week.

For right  now, I have posted Aaron's Most Excellent InstallFest Poster
at  (
http://tomshiro.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/ALE/PublicityForInstallFests ).
Perhaps next time we can paper the city with these. Then we can really
get a good look at those famed Linux Groupies!

-- CHS
(Spreading the Joy of Open Source with Fire and the Sword)