[ale] Last night's ALE Central presentation

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Fri May 14 14:44:03 EDT 2004

I'd like to thank Bjorn Dittmer-Roche for filling in at the last minute and
giving last night's ALE Central presentation.

Bjorn gave a great intro to spycho-acoustics and the OS issues involved in
doing professional digital music on a computer.  After a nice overview of
current OS support (sadly deficient in Amiga OS info, I must say :-) he went
on to talk about his software and other things.

He gave a really cool demo of how you can improve the quality of audio by
adding a little noise. Very neat and counterintuitive.

Thanks a bunch, Bjorn.  I look forward to trying XO Wave.

Michael