[ale] spam lists

Thomas Wood thomaswood at mac.com
Wed Mar 31 18:55:37 EST 2004

Krum,

While I certainly have no interest in starting a flame war with you or
any other alers over this, in my experience, SORBS is one of the least
twitchy of the various rbls floating around.

Sorry you got listed, but it takes more than one complaint to get
blackisted by SORBS.  I'd check the logs of any system on that IP just
to be safe.

wood