[ale] OT : SpamAssassin becoming inefective

Nathan J. Underwood lists at cybertechcafe.net
Sat Mar 27 13:39:12 EST 2004

That's actually the version (2.63) that I'm using.  My setup is pretty
much an out of the box setup (I've added some blacklist / whitelists,
and just recently cranked the required score down to 4.7).  The weird
thing is, everything was working great until about 2 weeks ago (the VAST
majority of spam was getting caught).  Now, the ones that are making it
through are scoring really low, around 1 or 2 points.