[ale] Nvidia Geforce 2 on Dell Inspirion 8100

John Allgood john at turbocorp.com
Thu Mar 25 17:04:11 EST 2004

Hello Ale

	I have been working all day trying to get the NVIDIA drivers to work
correctly on Fedora Core I. I have downloaded from the NVIDIA site and
installed the drivers not a single problem. I then configured my
XF86Config file to use the nvidia module. The problem is that I can't
get any color depth or resolution greater than 1280x1024. I have tried
to install older versions of the driver same result. This driver worked
great under Redhat 7.3. I even tried to go back and install the drivers
before NVIDIA came out with the unified driver. I may drop back to
Redhat 9.0 and see if I get the same results. Anyone got any ideas.

Thanks

John Allgood - ESC
Systems Administrator