[ale] Can you point me in a good direction

griffisb at bellsouth.net griffisb at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 23 19:43:38 EST 2004

> From: Walter Sams <wsams at southernlink.net>
>
> not really a "Linux" question  but... :)

Walter - I don't have an answer for you, and this is probably better covered in a different thread - but - didn't you migrate your office over to Mandrake 9.1? I thought I read that a while back. I am using SuSE 9.0 Professional, now (was using Mandrake 9.1 and SuSE 8.2 Personal).

How do you like Mandrake 9.1 on the desktop? If I remember correctly, you are using it in a small business environment. How was the training and transition? What are your thoughts on moving to Linux (especially Mandrake with KDE)?
Bruce