[ale] Mutt / IMAP question

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Tue Mar 23 16:16:51 EST 2004

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:02:55 -0500 (EST), "Bjorn Dittmer-Roche"
<bjorn at sccs.swarthmore.edu> said:
> It sounds like what you want is more complex than my suggestoins, but
> here
> goes anyway......
>
> If you are just doing spam filtering and simple deleting, you can use
> IMAP
> Spam Be Gone, which is a python script available here:
>
> http://www.rogerbinns.com/isbg/
>
> I made some simple modifications to it and put that here:
>
> http://www.xoaudio.com/bjorn/isbg.html
>
> I think I may have a newer version of my mods so I'll update that now....
>
> If what you want is only a little more complex, I'd be interested in
> working on ISBG with you to make it do what you want.
>
> 	bjorn

Thanks Bjorn.  I think the problem is indeed a little more complex that
isbg may solve, but I appreciate the input.
I will probably end up installing a mail server at home.  Should be kind
of fun to try and set up. :-)

Anyone with pointers to how to do a mail server with IMAP/POP, postfix,
procmail, spamassassin (or like), please let me know.

-Trey
--
  Trey Sizemore
  trey at fastmail.fm