[ale] "What's So Bad About Microsoft?"

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Mar 15 05:48:05 EST 2004

Jeff Hubbs wrote:
> I need a short, succinct, answer to this question.  "Twice-convicted
> illegal monopolist" is a phrase I'd plan on using, but I want to be able
> to back even that up with the facts and I'd also like to remain factual
> enough not to come off as a frothing-at-the-mouth zealot but general
> enough to make it a good answer for non-techies or Microsoft-only
> techies.
>
> What do you think?

I would suggest providing facts such as when they tampered with
evidence.  For example, when they attempted to demonstrate that removing
IE from Windows slowed it down dramatically, the did so with a video.
During this presentation, it was noted that the before and after videos
were tainted in that they were presented from different computers.