[ale] OT: WYSIWYG HTML editor

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Fri Mar 12 15:35:12 EST 2004

I am the same way (Vim baby!). But, Nvu really does generate valid code, HTML
4.01 Transitional, and he asked for a graphical editor. I figured I would at
least suggest one that creates good HTML as opposed to one that might generate
"tag soup."

--

I used to be interested in Windows NT, but the more I see of it the more it
looks like traditional Windows with a stabler kernel. I don't find anything