[ale] KMail was dragging response times

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Thu Mar 11 21:11:37 EST 2004

On Thursday 11 March 2004 12:11 pm, Michael D. Hirsch wrote:

> Kmail is nice. Version 3.2 is even nicer. Threading really works,
> messages can have more than one mark. I'm so happy.

What has improved with threading?  My only threading complaint is with the
AOLers on other lists. If Kmail can now compensate for missing reference
headers, I would be more than happy.  Fainting whilst ecstaticly turning
cartwheels, might describe my reaction:-)

The multiple marks will be nice. Is there any way to sort based on them?
--
William