[ale] tools: screen

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Mar 11 21:05:00 EST 2004

The best part about screen? You can detach from the session and pick back up
where you left off without ever having to exit a program. Ohhhh how I love
screen.

You can even use screen to directly connect to a device over a serial port. I
haven't had do that yet though.

I have attached my ~/.screenrc just for the helluva it.

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:25:30 -0500