[ale] J2EE vs PHP

Michael E. Barker mbarker68 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 11 20:13:29 EST 2004

Speaking of Jobs, I am a PHP developer and love the language but I have
noticed that J2EE positions appear more on job boards than does PHP.

At time of reply I did a quick search in atlanta under
e-commerce/internet at computerjobs.com (only for the purpose of example
for my boss who may be looking on) and got 65 results with keyword
"j2ee" and no results with keyword "php".   Hmmmm...I am now extra glad
that I have a job as php programmer (also for boss looking on). :-D