[ale] NFS Client for windows.

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Thu Mar 11 18:30:04 EST 2004

A long time ago, (11.03.04), in a galaxy far, far away, Keith R. Watson wrote:

:=Rob,
:=
:=Microsoft has a product called Windows Services for UNIX. They used to make
:=you pay for it but they recently started giving it away. You can download
:=it from here:
:=
:=http://www.microsoft.com/windows/sfu/default.asp

Thanks for the tip.  I had to sign up for Passport (I'd been successfully
able to avoid it for years, but NFS for Windows is a good incentive to sign
up a spam address for this).  We'll see how good it works.

--
Dylan Northrup <*> docx at io.com <*> http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's