[ale] J2EE vs PHP

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Mar 11 09:54:46 EST 2004

Most of the pages will be dynamically created.  In the future we may
have processes running in the background and applets on the web pages
that need to communicate to proxies that will allow them to communicate
to remote equipment.  This is why I would consider J2EE over PHP  I'm
also more OOP minded.