[ale] Power supply

Bridges, Doug DBridges at alston.com
Wed Mar 10 09:34:11 EST 2004

Power supplies are not where you want to go cheap on your computer.  I would recommend spending the extra bucks and getting a nice power supply like an Antec or Zalman power supply.  This is especially true on a high draw system like a heavily overclocked or a dual processor machine.  If a power supply starts to act up, it can fry a lot of your other components, especially the motherboard and the RAM.

Doug Bridges