[ale] OT...Quick launch bar

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 14:50:48 EST 2004

--- "De Villiers, Mark (HWC)" <MarkdV at Tsogosun.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know how to get the quick launch bar in Windows
> NT4.0?I've
> already upgraded IE 4 to IE 6...Looked
> everywhere to no avail...any help would be greatly appreciated...

Pitchforks: $20
Torches: $10
The look on the guy's face as he comes to a Linux group asking a
Windows question: Priceless. :)

Seriously, if memory serves there's a real roundabout way to get it
done. You have to install one service pack and uninstall another. I
think you have to install 6 and remove 4, but I might be wrong on that.