[ale] Job announcement

H. Bieber habieb at myrealbox.com
Mon Mar 8 20:23:04 EST 2004

This was sent to the Admin list. I am posting it here for anyone interested. Please send me an email if you get to interview with this comapny, or if you call and they want you to flip burgers with a Tux Spatula. I just want to hear what people think of this company.

Harold
++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was hoping that you may be able to assist me.  I currently have two positions open on our company for two help desk technicians.  Our company provides support to companies the provide Linux clusters to companies such as Pixar, Dreamworks, Shell Oil, Harvard, etc.  I need professionals who understand hardware and can remotely diagnose service issues.  If you have some members of your group who would be interested in a position with a fast-growing company, please pass my name on to them.  We are in a growth mode and in a position to hire immediately.

Any help or assistance you can give me would be appreciated.

Regards,
Mark

Mark Oldfield
Source Support Services, Inc.