[ale] Linux Home Stereo MP3 Player

John Marasco john at marasco.net
Sun Mar 7 13:55:57 EST 2004

Hi!

I've been storing my MP3's on my Linux "server".  I would like to buy a
device that would allow me to play the MP3's on my home stereo.  My
Linux computer is connected to a WAP in addition there is a 100 MB
Ethernet line to the stereo (so I can do this wired at 100MB/s or
wirelessly 802.11b).  I know there are devices by several companies to
play MP3s stored on a Windows PC through home stereos but does anyone
have experience using one of these device to play MP3's stored on a
Linux PC?

Thanks,
John Marasco