[ale] bittorrent

J.M. Taylor jtaylor at onlinea.com
Sat Mar 6 11:18:37 EST 2004

Well, the bittorrent thing is a true load-sharing idea, sort of like
freenet.  The catch is, if you want something, you have to share.  If you
don't share, you get horrid d/l.

I'm too paranoid to let anything even remotely resembling p2p run on any
machine, but I hear that once you reach your quota for sharing, the
d/l speed is amazing.  44 hours is crazy...get it from linuxiso and give
them a few bucks for the trouble if you can spare it. :)

jenn

--
Jenn Taylor
jtaylor at onlinea.com