[ale] Software RAID Problems

Jason Vinson vinson.lists at charter.net
Mon Mar 1 09:53:58 EST 2004

Well, I ran badblocks, which hung the box up after listing a small
amount of output.  I just tested the drives by making an ext3
filesystem on them with no errors, so the media at least appears to
work, as well as the promise card channels.  Mkraid is being quite
testy, so i may move my 2 channels from the mobo to the card, and use
the onboards for the raid drives for a test.

The saga continues,
Jason