[ale] Re: Ale Digest, Vol 7, Issue 1

Van Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Mon Mar 1 07:47:19 EST 2004

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 07:31:27 -0500
Chris Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> wrote:

> Message: 2
> Date: 29 Feb 2004 20:40:24 -0500
> From: Chris Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com>
> Subject: [ale] OT: One time use Digital cameras
> To: ale at ale.org
>
> Finished my mod
>
> http://www.linuxiceberg.com/y/
>
> You do not have to wait 10 hours anymore.  I can get the picture
> immediately off the camera.  Works great.

Cool man. can you put some more pictures up of the guts of the camera, and possibly some
instructions on soldering the usb connector to the proprietary connector on the camera?

how many megapixels is that camera and does it take a decent picture?

this looks like a cool project.

Van Loggins        vloggins at turbocorp.com
Assistant System Administrator - ESC Dept
      _
     -o)
     /\\
    _\_v