[ale] my 3 year old hacker

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Sat Jun 12 12:15:37 EDT 2004

My Son's reading are both way ahead of their age/grade.  I let them
watch cartoon network and they see there are games for Teen Titans on
"cartoonnetwork.com".  "Daddy load that for us!"...  Open Netscape,
create a link on the desktop and show them how to properly click the
link.  "You figure out how to find the game you want and read the
instructions to play."  They've done wonders.

Just don't forget the squidGuard and the firewall that runs egress
filters.

Thus spake rhia (rhiannen at atlantacon.org):