[ale] DLink DWL-520 or SMC2402W wireless card Mandrake 10.0 anyone have any advice?

Jay jloden at toughguy.net
Mon Jun 7 22:55:42 EDT 2004

Thank you thank you thank you.  Now when I try to run the mandrake
config, I get "insmod'ing module acx100_pci fialed at
/usr/lib/libDraxK/modules.pm line 85."  This is puzzling, since the last
thing I did just now was to choose "prism54" from the list of drivers.
Somehow, it seems to have that stupid module attached to it.  I have no
idea what is going on here, and I think my last hope is for you to
figure this out on an identical type setup.  not sure if this helps
either, but it shows up in HardDrake as "USR2210 22Mbps Wireless PC
Card" - using a US Robotics chipset ?

Here's hoping you get this working.  Let me tell you, if you can help me
get this working, I'm sending you a gift certificate for lunch on me as
soon as I get a paycheck :)

-Jay