[ale] Linux Security article

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jun 3 15:36:01 EDT 2004

Robert Coggins wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Here at work I have been pushing linux and would use the argument that
> linux is so much more secure etc. and etc.  Someone that I have been
> advocating to just sent me the following link.  How do I argue this
> article.  The only thing I can think to say it read the last
> paragraph...  :)

First note that the single person they get comments from works for
Symantec, a company who relies on Windows lack of security to make a living.

Further, you can't take a single article and make a judgement.  I'd
suggest a rough summary of exploits for Linux vs. Windows would be eye
opening.

It's mostly FUD.