[ale] OT - Rant - I don't want your toner cartridges

Joe Knapka jknapka at kneuro.net
Fri Jul 23 17:47:06 EDT 2004

Sheesh, and I thought your garden-variety telemarketer was annoying!

You could probably get the phone company to block their number from
calling yours.

Further OT: a friend of my son's was recently hired by a telemarketing
firm. He lasted exactly one day at the job. He was fired due to the
following exchange, no lie:

VICTIM: Hello?

MY SON'S FRIEND: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my
father.  Prepare to die.

Cheers,

-- Joe

Re-defeat Bush in '04.
--
pub  1024D/BA496D2B 2004-05-14 Joseph A Knapka
     Key fingerprint = 3BA2 FE72 3CBA D4C2 21E4  C9B4 3230 94D7 BA49 6D2B