[ale] Internet Access around Atlanta

Alan Stewart astewart at layton-graphics.com
Fri Jul 23 14:11:19 EDT 2004

Ben,

I've been using T-Mobile at Starbucks for over a year while my house is
being renovated. They claim 1.5 Mbps at all locations. I've always been
happy with the speed, but I can't send email through my SMTP host of
choice. The customer service at their 800 number is good. It's about
$30/month if you pre-pay for a year, $40 by the month,  $9 by the day,
or $6 by the hour.