[ale] Internet Access around Atlanta

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Fri Jul 23 12:37:52 EDT 2004

Thanx James -

	That's an interesting list. Apparently I didn't put in the right magic words to get this link
though. Anyway, I was kinda looking for first hand experience recommendations because, if you've
ever used these things, no two are equivalent. Also, these lists go stale quickly and I'm not just
looking for free. I plan on spending a significant amount of time online at these places and am
happy to pay for the service if they have a comfortable atmosphere and good service. Don't like
leaching when I'm there for several hours you know. Checking email for 15 minutes is one thing...

	best regards,

		Ben Scherrey

7/23/2004 12:03:32 PM, james at sumners.ath.cx wrote:

>http://www.wififreespot.com/ga.html
>
>g-o-o-g-l-e
>
>On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 11:58:15AM -0400, Benjamin Scherrey wrote:
>> 	I just moved back to Atlanta after being out of the country for a while and am waiting for
>> my dsl service to be reconnected. Until then - this dialup stuff if painful. I was wondering where
>> were the best places to go get online around Atlanta? Any good WAP hotspots? I work my own
>> hours so I can go pretty much anywhere. Appreciate any recommendations/warnings. I need
some
>> bandwidth now! I don't suppose any G3 service is available here yet?
>
>--
>James Sumners
>http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/
>
>"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that
power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become