[ale] Linux/Network Admin

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Jul 14 16:03:00 EDT 2004

New position came open at my company.

We're looking for a Linux SA with some windows and networking skills.
The person's main job will be problem solving, fixing servers, the
normal setup for a Linux SA.

In addition though this person will be the primary contact to the
networking group and windows groups when they think there's something
wrong on our end.  Fixing windows machines is not in the job but being
able to help them understand why they can't get to the samba server is.

The official posting is not on the internet yet but watch the careers
page on http://internap.com

If you would like to send a resume to me feel free and I'll get it to
the hiring manager.

  Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

With Dreams To Be A King First One Should Be A Man
					- Manowar