[ale] Indian outsourcing

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 00:38:14 EST 2004

--- "ChangingLINKS.com" <groups at ChangingLINKS.com> wrote:

> Teach me to hack?
> I don't have ethical hangups about screwing with unsecure polls and
> since I'd
> like us to have a Libertarian president for once . . . there's no
> other way.

The irony being that's the ONLY way people would wake up and realize
the electronic voting system is easily hackable.

Better idea; let's install someone from the Natural Law Party. Hey, I
figure after Bill "Where's my cigar" Clinton and George "Iraq has WMD/I
mean WMD programs/I mean WMD-related-program-activities" Bush politics
is basically just another form of entertainment anyway...It just sucks
that it costs people money and lives. :(

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
http://www.geekpins.com

All your badgers are belong to us.