[ale] Indian outsourcing

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Fri Jan 30 00:22:55 EST 2004

> Even if that's your politics, he is not electible -- due to all of this.
Thanks for the tip.

> If he's the Democrat then Bush will win in a landslide -- which might get
> us Hillary in 2008.
>
> None of this really matters because whoever hacks into the voting software
> will determine the winner anyway.
> Bob Toxen
> bob at verysecurelinux.com               [Please use for email to me]

Teach me to hack?
I don't have ethical hangups about screwing with unsecure polls and since I'd
like us to have a Libertarian president for once . . . there's no other way.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com