[ale]OT It begins...

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Mon Jan 26 23:30:03 EST 2004

I second that emotion.
If no one on the list has "time" (aren't we all busy?) perhaps I can get the
code modified. I am working with a great programmer right now that could
probably do it.

Don't talk about it. Be about it.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com