[ale] Open Source Apps

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Sat Jan 17 00:32:14 EST 2004

yes, for me I just like everything about computers, irregardless of hardware
or software. A good day is one spent in creating something - a VB program, a
Qmail mailserver, a logserver, a Debian box, .... whatever.  However I
recognize that not everyone likes to do these things.

This has to be one of the most profound and enlightening threads .... one
where I will probably reflect upon all contributors comments, as each has a
grain of truth.  From Drew's marketing take to Geoffrey's and Dow's
advocacy, as well as other's comments.

Greg