[ale] HTML font setting for kmail?

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Fri Feb 27 12:30:02 EST 2004

On Friday 27 February 2004 11:56 am, William Bagwell wrote:
> On Friday 27 February 2004 10:59 am, Michael D. Hirsch wrote:
> > How do you set the font that kmail uses to read html mail?  As do most
> > of us on this list, I rarely read html formatted mail, but occasionally
> > it is necessary.  When I do, the font is so small I have enormous
> > trouble reading it.
> >
> > It doesn't seem to matter what font I select in the font section of the
> > kmail configuration--it only affects text mail.
>
> Something broken / changed in 1.6?  I'm still using 1.4.3 and have no
> trouble changing either a "multipart/alternative" or a  "text/html" via
> the drop down menu.  Would try more, but I emptied my spam folder last
> night....

Can you be more explicit?  Where does the drop down come from?

If I click on one of my email parts in my Message Structure Viewer all I get
are three disposition options: Save, Save as Encoded, Save All Attachements.

If instead I choose to view the HTML attachment and them right click on it I
get the standard message drop down asking me with the addition of a "Use
fixed font" and "View Source".

> BTW, spam looks better in Zaph Dingbats 64 ;-)

Alsmost everything does. ;-)

Michael