[ale] Gimp question

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 14:48:24 EST 2004

Yo all,

I just started using GIMP to do some of my graphic design for web
development (as opposed to Photoshop, what I was using before).

For some reason, the images GIMP (jpg) is cranking out look fine
locally but look "scrambled" when I upload them. I'm coding/designing
on Linux, but the server is Win2000--might that have something to do
with it? I even tried saving the image as a BMP--again, looks fine
locally, but uploaded it gets distorted.

Adam