[ale] Wanted....

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Wed Feb 18 21:30:53 EST 2004

MicroCenter on Powers Ferry in Marietta had something that came down well
below 400, but I think it had rebates.  I was just in and out of there (I am
not allowed to dawdle in a computer store without adult supervision) so I
don't have all of the details, but I believe the systems are Compaq and
refurbs.

Greg