[ale] Wanted....

John Cole JohnC at LGEFCU.org
Wed Feb 18 15:18:42 EST 2004

Which guy was it?  I know that they can be short with people but it's
usually people who should be (IMHO) buying a Dell/Gateway/HP anyways.  Some
of the customers who go in there are complete newbies and mixed with the
accent of most of the people who work at Ginstar makes for a very difficult
experience for some.

Thanks,
John

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoffrey [mailto:esoteric at 3times25.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 3:15 PM
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [ale] Wanted....

Same components?

Doesn't matter to me.  The last time I was in Ginstar, the guy behind
the counter insulted one person after another.  I was #6 but left after
he insulted #4.  If they had a fire sale, I'd bring gasoline..

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is proprietary and
confidential.  It is intended solely for the use of the person identified
and intended as the recipient. This document is forwarded to you in such a
form (E-mail) that LGEFCU cannot guarantee the completeness and/or
correctness of its contents and information. If you have received this
E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately. Please also delete
this document from your computer. This document may not be reproduced,
copied, distributed, published, modified, or furnished to third parties,
without the prior written consent of LGEFCU. LGEFCU specifically disclaims
any responsibility or liability for any personal information or opinions of
the author expressed in this email.