[ale] OT: H1B: PLEASE DISREGARD EARLIER POSTS

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 23:12:48 EST 2004

Yeah, but when you buy a home and car, a 10% cut can be brutal.

A friend has a home @ ~160k, and just lost his wife as well as Delta is
cutting them by 10%.

A lot of the time you make plans and purchases based on what you make today
with the expectation it'll not go down, but up.  I know I wouldn't be able
to take a cut (but of course, my wife is handicapped, and I'm the only
income)

Jerald M. Sheets jr.
Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator
McKesson, Inc.