[ale] Nagios check_nrpe issue

J. Cary Howell chowell at xilogix.net
Sat Dec 25 10:44:24 EST 2004

I use Nagios all the time, I think I see the issue, it is in your
nrpe.cfg file on the remote host.  It should be

command[check_disk2]=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_disk -w 80 -c 95 -
p /dev/sda1

-w : the warning percentage.
-c : the critical percentage.
-p : the partition to check

So while you have the values out there, you don't have the switches
telling it what the values mean. :) Hope this helps.

Cary