[ale] Wifi weirdness

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Dec 23 21:12:05 EST 2004

Not a clue. It has been slow for the past few days and I haven't been able to
get to it today. It should come back up though because it is basically the only
resource for the Prism2 drivers. You could hit up #wireless on freenode as well;
they should be able to give good info while the site is down.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59