[ale] XFS multi-mount

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Mon Dec 20 21:08:09 EST 2004

If you're hell-bent on doing such a thing, this may be one of those
cases where Linux just ain't your OS (don't feel bad - I say that of
Windows a whole lot more).

VMS will do it, but I'd have to leave it up to you to find out what your
hardware platform future is (you may not have one).  The corner that VMS
shops are painted into gets a little bit smaller every day.

Jeff