[ale] need working dialup

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Thu Dec 16 16:22:08 EST 2004

Thanks to someone here on the list (sorry, don't remember who), I've had
really good luck using access-4-free.com for dial-up service when I've
needed it.  I've been so impressed with it that I've actually suggested
it to a number of clients.  I've never had any problems establishing a
connection with them.  Just in case it's some issue with Earthlink,
access-4-free offers a $4.95 'lifetime' account that you could use for
testing.  Basically, you sign up, pay $4.95 one time, and get 10 hours
per month free for life.  May be worth looking into to see if it's
something you're doing, or something that Earthlink's [not] doing.

--
registered linux user # 73046

Cyber Tech Cafe' <><
http://www.cybertechcafe.net