[ale] Need Tractor Feed Dot Matrix printer

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Dec 9 11:21:09 EST 2004

Brian J. Dowd wrote:
> My first home computer (1975) ran a Teletype ASR33...
> Now that was a kick. Stood on an attached stand and was shipped to
> me bolted to a wooden palette. Sounded just like a newsroom at 110 baud :-)
> Is anyone else ancient on this list or are the other geezers still
> running DOS or Windows?

I suspect that some of us are older than you. :)  Although 1975 was only
a year after I graduated from high school.  We've discussed old hardware
on the list in the past.  300 baud acoustic couple modems and such. :)
UNIX computers with 4 meg of memory and two 75 meg hard drives..

--
Until later, Geoffrey