[ale] SSH/HTTP Proxying

Allan Neal allanneal at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 2 14:08:45 EST 2004

I do this with Squid.  I then just setup a port redirection through the SSH
tunnel to access the Squid proxy.  I believe you can turn off caching on the
Squid server as well making it a passthrough only proxy.

As far as I know a proxy would be the only way to do what you want, especially
with the IP changing and all.

Allan