[ale] OT: Driving in snow...

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Wed Dec 1 17:35:12 EST 2004

Speaking of which, I'm going to Mass. for an X-Mas party in a few
weeks.  I'm going to be driving a rental car into Mass from CT. and I
was wondering if Rental Cars up there have chains in the trunk and/or
snow tires.

I've driven in snow here in ATL, but never in real snow like up in New
England.

Anyone have any pointers?

-CB