[ale] Burning Music CDs on Fedora Core 2

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Mon Aug 30 14:39:20 EDT 2004

You know  A couple of weeks ago I was burning music on FC2 usign
cdrecord as well and it worked fine.  I tried it again wed night and I
am getting the same results you are.  There is nothing but weird sounds
coming from the tracks.  For somereason it kept telling me to add -pad.
It wouldn't record unless I put it and when I put it I had the
problems.  This is interesting....

Robert