[ale] Vonage?

Matt Smith msmith at risklabs.com
Thu Aug 26 11:18:55 EDT 2004

I've got my Vonage box behind my router.  It works just fine.

And, I've got it tied to my inside wiring (as a second line).
Basically, just wire it in just like where BS hits the inside wiring (or
anywhere else, really).  Depending on your setup, it may be more or less
complicated - but done correctly you could address the alarm system
situation too.

--Matt