[ale] Dosemu help requested

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Thu Aug 19 12:53:46 EDT 2004

Hi All,

Decided I want to try to run Doom and Quake under dosemu. When I try to
install Doom (for example) I get a message that neither "C" nor the
directory for Doom exist and the install can go no further. I guess I
need to create a "C" directory and tell dosemu where it is. If this is
right could someone provide me with a pointer. I have looked at the
config options for dosemu however nothing stands out as the setting I
need to adjust or how. This is a Debian system if that makes any
difference.

Many Thanks,

Jim Seymour