[ale] Re: If you're on Bellsouth DSL, I recommend changing providers.

BruceG griffisb at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 18 14:19:10 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 18 August 2004 13:35, Chuck Huber wrote:

> What it is *truly* about is counter-terrorism and the PATRIOT act.
> They're making it easier for the CIA, the FBI, and other TLA-type
> agencies (three letter acronym) to intercept email.
>
> Why?  Because the ragheads are using the Internet quite successfully in
> their communications.

Chuck - while I will not argue about *WHY* a business chose to take an action
- in this case port 25 blocking - I take great offense to the term
"rag-heads."  3 letter agencies and all can be fine for a conversation, I may
not agree - but I don't have to agree anyway. Please, let's try and keep and
stereotypes out of it. I can understand posting something in the heat of the
moment, and am not trying to be PC.